WHY WORK HERE?
“Competitive pay, part time work with a dedicated family celebrating over 60+ years of operation.”
• Funland is a family owned and operated seasonal amusement park in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
• We offer amusement rides and attractions as well as a variety of midway style games for all ages.
• Our family & full time staff work alongside a seasonal staff of up to 150 employees providing the best possible experience
for our customers.
• Join a company that treats their employees like family instead of just being another employee at a company.
• Work a set morning cleaning schedule helping to prepare the park for daily operation.
• Work hours are between 8am-1pm daily in season. Work 4.5 hours a day up to six days a week if desired.
• Pre and post season work opportunities and tasks vary as the park is set up or shut down.
• Ensure the highest standard of park cleanliness for both customers and employees.
• Clean all areas of the park including the rides, games and general property.
• Minimum of 16 years old and possess a valid drivers license.
• Must be able to speak, write, hear and understand English.
• Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties.
• Previous cleaning experience preferred, training will be provided.
• Effective time management with the ability to work under minimal direction.
• Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces in the park including but not limited to rides, games, general public areas and
• Assist with cleaning the two employee lounge areas including the bathrooms.
• Work with a team or by yourself to complete a set cleaning task list or specific cleaning projects.
• Oversee the other morning cleaners to ensure they are meeting park standards.
• Use water, cleaning/chemical agents that meet OSHA standards, mops, vacuums, blowers, brooms, step ladders and
more to complete cleaning jobs.
• Follow all MSDS safety sheet instructions for the use of chemicals.
• Maintain positive and friendly interactions with guests and employees.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Work both indoors and outdoors in a variety of environmental conditions.
• Ability to climb and work from an 8 ft ladder.
• Ability to lift and carry 25 lbs.
• Frequent standing and walking for long periods of time.
• Frequent pushing, pulling, stooping, kneeling, bending, and twisting required.
• Hourly pay at $18.00 per hour paid weekly.
• Free Parking.
• Complimentary ride tickets or ride wristbands during the summer.
(Funland is at at-will employer. An at-will relationship can be terminated at any time, with or without reason or notice by
either the employer or the employee.)
Please email your resume to Chris Darr at firstname.lastname@example.org